Monday, October 31, 2011

Dry Skin, & products that work with it!

Hi. So I've been thinking for a while now of what my first official post should be about, and since I think most of my posts are going to be about beauty and beauty products I thought I'd start with the basics :)
I've always had dry skin. My whole body is fine, but my face?? It's really dry and I hate that about it. So of course I have to hunt down products that keep my face moist and soft. I've tried so many products and most of them didnt work. But I think I've found the ones that suit my dry skin, so if you've got dry skin I really hope this helps you.

Click on the image for a better view

Click on the image for a better view

1. Sebamed Anti-Dry Night Intensive Cream: I use this cream almost every night. The texture is quite thick which I dont like, but its amazing! I always wake up the next morning with smooth soft skin. And I've noticed that through out the day my skin would stay soft and "dry-batch" free. I reallllly recommend getting this cream if you have dry skin.


2. Johnson & Johnson 3 In 1 Facial Wipes Dry/Sensitive Skin: I use those wipes to remove my makeup, specially around my eyes because it keeps the area oily/smooth not dry. 

3. Himalaya Herbals Intensive Moisturizing Cream: This one is not a favorite but I use it because it works. I use it every morning, and 8 minutes before applying any makeup. The reason its not a favorite is because it has a smell "I think its supposed to be almonds?" and it also melts off your face! it keeps your face moist but it also melts off -_-

4. MAC Fix +: I LOVE THIS!!! Its amazing, it refreshens the skin and its gentle! I read that it contains green tea, chamomile, and cucumber. Its supposed to be a "make up finish" which is what I use it for, but I also use it 'round the day to keep my face fresh, sometimes when I'm out too.


Those are the products that help my skin for now, If I find anything that works better I will surely post.
Thanks for reading, and stay posted for more posts under different caregories. 


PS I'd love to read some comments from you, and if you've got a beauty, fashion, or baking blog then leave a link and expect a visit from me :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to get Urban Decay's all night make up fixing thingy. Does the Mac Fix help keep make up stay in place?

    's' is for sadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually dont think it really "fixes/sets" my makeup.. I like it for the freshness i feel when spraying it.. :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete